Cast Iron- Authentic
Japanese Tetsubin Pots
Ceramic- Many Styles, Colors, and Patterns
YiXing Clay- Very Nice for Particular
Cast Iron Teapots
How To Use:
1. Fill with steaming water and rinse inside of teapot.
2. Pour it out and repeat process.
3. Wipe both inside and outside of your teapot with a dry
cloth while it is still warm.
4. Place tea into the tea infuser (one teaspoon for every 8
5. Pour hot water into the tea infuser and place lid on
6. Let steep for appropriate amount of time and remove
7. Pour tea into a cup and ENJOY.
We also carry tea oil and a variety of refreshing,